113 - with Thanks
There are lots of creative ways to express thanks beyond those simple
but very important words. Nik takes on some great wreath projects
that give added meaning to the sentiment and a lush treasure for
the recipient of your appreciation.
- wreath form
- additional greenery of your choice
- magnolia or oleander
- pink wax flowers
- pink peppercorns
- The round wreath form may be twisted into different shapes
such as an oval or a square.
- Layer eucalyptus around the form and weave the last stem into
the first as you reach your starting point.
- Apply another layer of greenery in the opposite direction,
tucking stems into the eucalyptus base.
- Add small branches of pink wax flowers.
- Remove branches of pink peppercorns from their larger stems
and blend them onto existing layers.
- Twist prongs around arrangement being careful to expose greenery
- Tie with ribbon and a large, loose bow.
- Present by hanging on your friend's door as a surprising expression